Single Sitting Divorce Consultation
Cameron Law now provides a comprehensive 2-hour Single Session Divorce Consultation for individuals or couples contemplating divorce, separation, or child custody issues.
A Divorce Consultation Session includes discussion and education on the following topics:
• Child Custody, Parent Time, and Child Support
• Financial posture and potential resolutions
• Alimony and Child Support education and preview
• Division of assets, including real property, automobiles and vehicles, furnishings, and other personal property
• Divorce Options including traditional litigation (Court), mediation, and Collaborative Law
• Help with the Online Court Assistance Forms
• Divorce Forms and Worksheets
• Referrals for Divorce Professionals including attorneys, financial advisors, therapists, and child specialists.
Single Sitting Consultation Sessions are 2 hours for a flat fee.
Flat fee document drafting for stipulated divorces
Follow up Consultation Sessions available.
Please contact the office for the current fee schedule.